Detailed information on the processing of personal data
Carrer Baró de Maials, 20 - entlo. 2
+34 900 101 985
Carry out the provision of the contracted products or services; the specific purpose for which you have given us your data; as well as accounting and administrative procedures necessary to execute the product or service.
- When initiating a contractual or commercial relationship; when sending data for a specific purpose.
- Execution of contract
- When managing the contracted product or service.
- Fulfillment of a legal obligation
- In the case.
No data is transferred to third parties, except for the fulfillment of the contract and / or legal obligation. No international data transfers are made.
In relation to the rights indicated below, you can exercise them by sending a communication to email@example.com or to Carrer Baró de Maials 20, entlo. 2, 25005 Lleida, accompanying a document proving your identity and providing the necessary details to process the application.
- The right to request confirmation at any time whether your personal data is being processed, to provide you with information on such data and its processing, and to obtain a copy thereof.
- Of rectification
- Right to request the rectification of inaccurate, outdated or incomplete personal data concerning you.
- Cancellation or deletion - also right to be forgotten
- Right to request the deletion of your personal data when, among other reasons and whenever a proportionality judgment is made, the data are no longer necessary for the purposes for which they were collected and the right to the information. However, this right is not absolute, so that the data duly blocked may continue to be kept in the cases provided for by the applicable regulations. The de-indexing of links that relate to personal data is part of the right to be forgotten.
- Right to oppose the processing of your personal data, including profiling. You will not be able to respect your right only when your data is processed for legitimate reasons imperative for the processing or for the formulation, exercise or defense of claims.
- Treatment limitation
Right to request that we limit the processing of your personal data, which means that they may continue to be stored, but not continue to process them if any of the following conditions are met:
- That it challenges the accuracy of the data, for a period of time that allows the person in charge to verify the accuracy of this data.
- That the processing is illegal and opposes the deletion of the data and, instead, requests the limitation of its use.
- That the data are no longer needed for the purposes of processing, but are needed for the formulation, exercise or defense of claims.
- That he has objected to the treatment or requested its cancellation, while verifying whether the legitimate reasons of the person in charge prevail over his own.
- In portability
- The right to have your data transmitted to another data controller in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format. This right applies when the processing of your personal data is based on consent or the execution of a contract and this processing is carried out by automated means.
- To be sued by the Spanish Data Protection Agency (AEPD)
- In the event that our rights are not met, you can file a complaint with the AEPD, the details of which can be found on its website https://sedeagpd.gob.es/sede-electronica-web/vistas/formNuevaReclamacion/reclamacion. jsf or at your home C / Jorge Juan no. 6, 28001-Madrid.
- On the rights, it is necessary to emphasize
- That the copy of your personal data will be free of charge, although the request for additional copies may be subject to the collection of a reasonable amount based on administrative costs.
- You may be required to provide more information to process your application.
Existence of profiling through automated decisions
In accordance with data protection regulations, personal data will be kept for the time necessary to comply with the purposes for which they were collected, provided that you do not exercise your right of cancellation / deletion, and subsequently, will be kept duly blocked as long as they are necessary to be able to attend to possible responsibilities arising from the treatment, until the end of the terms of legal prescriptions established in the current regulations.